Can we please remind you of the correct uniform to be worn at school?
- White Shirt/ Polo Shirt
- Blue School Jumper with Logo £9.50 /Cardigan with Logo £10.00
- Grey Tailored Trousers skirt/pinafore or grey formal shorts.
- Blue and White checked/striped dress in summer for girls.
- Plain Black shoes with a low (less than 3cm) heel. No sandals or Trainers please.
- White/grey/black or blue socks/tights
- ALL UNIFORM MUST BE NAMED
- Hair shoulder length or longer girls/boys is be tied back/up
- No makeup /nail varnish is to be worn
- Earrings are to be a small stud and are to be removed for P:E ( Beginning of summer holidays is the best time to have your child’s ear pierced)
Boots/trainers may be worn to and from school but children must change into school shoes or plimsolls
.All pupils must have a P: E kit, (named, in a bag and stored on their peg) in school at all times.
- House colour T shirt £5.50
- Blue shorts £5.00
- PE Bag £ 3.00
- Complete P:E kit £10.00
- Plimsolls for indoor
- Black or white trainers for outside
- Plain Blue Tracksuit top (optional) in winter months
- Plain Blue Tracksuit bottoms (optional) in winter months
- Sun hats, water bottles